Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this is in the wrong area but iam trying to find a solid 18-20 cc hull to turn into a crabbin boat if any one knows of one let me know

thanks DJ

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
On the left hand side of the road heading into St. Michaels on #33, there is a 20 ft. (approx - could be 21) boat on a trailer - no motor - that I have been admiring for awhile. It's a console like a center but right side for trotlining, which is what you want. I looked at it up close and it's a great looking, thick fiberglass hull, perfect condition and excellent design - very roomy - for serious crabbing. I think the price is $2995 but it's been there for awhile so I bet they will take less. I love that boat. It's a dark green color which many people won't like. It's near the Bay Hundred Shopping Center and Graul's Supermarket, 1/2 mile this side of town. If I didn't just build one I would have bought it a month ago.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Saw that boat myself tis summer. It is a very sturdy hull. I thuught about it, but, it is a little too large for my needs as a second boat.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if anyone gets a phone# i could call maybe he could email me some pics i live near the bohemia and have no idea where you guys are talkin but sounds like what i am looking for thanks for the help

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Seadog - I'll take some photos of it on Saturday and post them here Saturday night with the phone number. Jim

·
Registered
272 Posts
I had a 20' Privateer for sale. It was a project boat and it is sold. I know there was an 18' C-hawk in Easton for sale. It was at the Kubota dealer lot. It too was green and came with a trailer and a 90 hp ocean pro ---- $4k I think. Sorry I don't have a phone #

·
Registered
401 Posts
I have a 1980 20' Grady White cc, with 1986 200hp Yamaha and trailer. The motor ran well last year. I bought a new boat so haven't run it this year. The boat could use work, the trailer definitely needs work. Contact me if interested.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I have a 1980 20' Grady White cc, with 1986 200hp Yamaha and trailer. The motor ran well last year. I bought a new boat so haven't run it this year. The boat could use work, the trailer definitely needs work. Contact me if interested.
ill send you a pm if you got any pics send them to me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts