Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All:
I'd like to get some names and numbers for the 2006 sportfishing shows.
I'm setting up my show schedule and I don't want to miss out on seeing all you tidalfishers.
Since the holidays are comming, I've added a bunch of new packages to the site and recreating some great packages from the past. I hope to be able to bring them to the shows.
The GEORGE...aka...PIT BOSS has agreed to help out on some of the shows. WE all welcome you. Stop by and share a drink with us....hot or cold,your choice.
If you could b-mail,e-mail or put them up on this thread, I would appreciate that. I'll monitor this thread.
Thanks for your help. See you at the shows.
WACKM N STACKM
Joseph B...aka...Ancient Mariner
[smile]

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HI:
I was using TIDALFISH in a way that was conscrewed as advertising. I should not have done that in such a way as I did. For that I apologize.
I though I could put the names of the shows I'll be a vendor at in the body of the thread. I WAS WRONG. I should have known.
After talking to Brandon, I know the correct procedure, and will adhere to it.
By the way, I did well in Ponce inlet (north side) on Flounder. I used Fillet of mack belly and kept a few and put back those between 3-4 pounds.
If your after big Flounder, nows the time. Florida's East coast from Coco up north has a run that 'll knock your socks off.

WACKM N STACKM
Joseph B...aka...Ancient Mariner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts