Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there will be a 2007 season? We sure have missed everyone this year and are keeping our fingers crossed that Guys and Dolls will be back again stronger than ever.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Steven, we are with you and hope Guys & Dolls will be back!!!! We in South Carolina/North Carolina have really missed the tournaments and seeing and being with everyone from the other states. We are sincerely hoping Sandra and Terry will be able to get everything worked out so we can all participate in 2007 and that it willl be bigger and better than ever !!!!!! Janette and Charles[excited]

·
Registered
51 Posts
We are with you guys, hope we will have season next year. If I remember right, the letter that we all got back in Feb, it said that we should know something around Sept. We miss everyone from the other states, I think that's what made it so special at the Regional's and Classic. We are hoping, has anyone spoke with Sandra and Terry about it yet???[excited][excited]

Annette and Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well Guys and Dolls, the website is still going and that is promising to me. This is like everything else in life we do, we don't really appreciate it untill it is gone. We made friends from several states and the regionals and championship was like a homecoming for us. We have fished for 8 years and have so many happy memories of time together and with friends enjoying Gods great gift to us. Hope to see everyone in 07.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts