Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my season has come to an end already. My son is due on Nov. 21 so i have to stay local. Might make it out a few more times will see not trying to piss of the miss. LOL Heres some pics of the season. broke the new contender in well with whites, a blue marlin, plenty of Blue fin and some yellow fin as well, and a ton of mahi. Hope everyone else had a great season as well, I know most of you guys have a lot of time to go before the end.

Slideshow of Fishing 2008 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
I'm not saying this is smart but you can always fish until the day he is born.I know a guy who did :innocent: :D.

Shame you'll miss the late fall run but looks like you had a good season as it stands :thumbup:.

·
Registered
738 Posts
John awesome pics. My boy is 3 months old now and is growing like a weed. Can't wait for the day I can take him . Is that your litte girl . gongrats on the new one coming

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Way to break in the new boat John. Still time to get in a couple more trips:D

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Your greatest season is just about to come when your son gets here

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks guys

27 sailfish, Your trying to get me in trouble. LOL I get enough as it isLOL

Jason Norris, thats my little girl, well not so little anymore shes six. time will fly and you will have your son out there fishing with you and man is it a great feeling to take your kid fishing.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Skip is trying to get you killed not everyone is Skip's Wife (also her real name) if you plan on following that then roll into a ball and cover all vital organs

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Skip is trying to get you killed not everyone is Skip's Wife (also her real name) if you plan on following that then roll into a ball and cover all vital organs
I hear ya. I'll be doing a lot of sucking up this winter so I will be ready to roll when its tuna time.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
great pics, you had a good year, no better way to end it than with the birth of a child, have a great winter

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
John, reminds me of nearly 13 yrs ago, I was launching my boat down on the Potomac to go toss a stick bait and my aunt came running down from her house. Said my wifes water broke, had to postpone that trip. Maybe I'll see u next summer as I'll be down there in Gods country and not 3 hrs from draggin baits.
Thats funny, Hope to see you down there but then again I might not be fishing at all if this market doesn't get any better:eek:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
From the looks of your slideshow you had a great year! Thanks for sharing and Congrats on your baby!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks guys, going to do a striper trip on friday hope to catch some to top off the year

1 - 20 of 21 Posts