Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pix from the 2008 season. It's been the best so far largely because of what my buddy Mark (merogers) and I have learned from fellow TFers and people like Mike and Christy down at Buzz's Marina. This is the end of our third year fishing the bay, and mostly we're catchin', not just fishin' now. Thanks to everyone who shares information and tips!

If you're interested, here's the lowdown on the pix. A special thanks to Charlie (Ida Mae) for grabbing that shot of us running for Spanish!

Clockwise form the upper left: 1. Opening day was over in an hour! 2. Mark showing off a nice rockfish and our wildly painted planer boards. 3. Trolling at 7.5 mph for Spanish. 4. My son and I got into some nice croakers off of PLO. 5. My first solo trophy, a 41 incher that went for an ED eel in November. 6. The cleaning station at Buzz's full of a limit of nice croaker and a few Spanish after a night trip near the target ship. 7. Mark showing off his green nail polish on a silver Clark spoon. Hey, the macs loved it! 8. First night trip. 9. In the center, Mark and his brother with a nice cooler full of blues and Spanish caught on LTJ!

Attachments

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Zinc - Great year, really nice digital photo montage! Thanks for sharing. These year in pics threads are fun. Jim

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Soooo Nice!

Excellent work! You must be some sort of computer graffix teacher or something. :rolleyes:You need more pictures of that Rogers dude though. Thanx for the montage! Hopefully, it will be even better this year:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts