Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, season has been over for 3 days and I am already starting to make plans for the off season activities. This list is not meant to be all inclusive, just a representation of shows and their dates I have attended many times in the past and will continue to support in the future. If you want your show or event added to the list just reply to this thread and I will edit the information into the thread.

Here are the 2011 shows and dates that I currently will be attending:

Timonium Outdoor/Fishing Expo
Maryland State Fairgrounds
January 13-16, 2011

Kent Island Indoor Flea Market
Sponser: Kent Island MSSA Chapter
January 29 & 30, 2011 8-4 Saturday and 8-3 Sunday

Tri-State Flea Market
Tri-State Sales in Deale, MD
February 5, 2011 Saturday 7:30-3:00

Pasadena Sportfishing Group
Earleigh Heights Firehouse
February 19 & 20, 2011 8:00-2:00 both days

Saltwater Fishing Expo
Annapolis MSSA Chapter
February 26, 2011 Saturday 8:00-3:00

Cambridge Flea Market
Dorchester MSSA Chapter
TBD- Usually last Saturday in February but will update when information is posted

Essex/Middle River Flea Market
Essex/Middle River MSSA Chapter
March 19 & 20, 2011 Saturday 9:00-4:00 Sunday 9:00-2:00

Soloman's Island Firehouse
So. Maryland MSSA Chapter
March 26 & 27, 2011 8:00-3:00 both days

I also encourage you to check with your favorite local bait and tackle shops to see their schedules over the winter months. Winter time is very lean for these guys and they need our support to survive and provide us with information mext fishing season.

Happy Holidays to all of my Tidalfish Friends and will see you at the shows

·
Registered
Koah Roller Speargun, 100 Euro
2,937 Posts
Here is a link I use every year that provides a little more info about the shows listed above, as well as expands the listing for other shows throughout the mid-atlantic region... http://www.scottsbt.com/misc/fleamkts.htm ...Don

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Hey Capt Wayne ! The Dorchester MSSA flea Market will be held this year on Saturday March 5th. We are at the American Legion Hall at the foot of the Bridge on Rt 50 in Cambridge Md. This is the premier event of this type, on the Eastern Shore. Hope to see lots of our TF brothers there !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts