Tidal Fish Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Suddenly your a troll. I disagree and am willing to make the hard decisions it ain’t my responsibility to feed you and your 19 dependents, crabs, at the bays’ expense.
under a bridge in middle river, troll

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
You love to complain about the lack of crabs but don’t wanna make the hard choices. You know you don’t need a bushel of crabs

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought a bushel for my family for Mother’s Day. All crab eaters plus an Orioles day game. Had a half bushel left at the end of day. I know crabs. Brenda didn’t and it appears you don’t either

please explain this....if its just your family, then why did you purchase a bushel? not just a "couple dozen"? Hypocrite...... Enough said

·
Registered
9 Posts
Every "crabber" is different. My crabs not only feed myself but also my wife, 2 kids, their spouses, and 2 grandsons. A bushel does not last very long.
I crab with my brother who has as many family members as I do and naturally we split whatever we catch. The few times in the last 3 years that we were lucky enough to even catch a bushel didn't provide us with much more than a taste for everyone.
Because of when you complain that someone gets a bushel to feed themselves, kids and family. then your comment is that its not meant to feed the entire neighborhood. explain to me where is the neighborhood?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Look, Its just my opinion the recreational limit is set way too high. That’s all. I don’t want to fight, but if I have to fight you to merely express my opinion, that’s sad.

·
Registered
150 Posts
16FC3E91-418B-4C4B-A793-2339EBEA1331.jpeg

Freinds, family and neighbors enjoyed these last weekend. Leftovers went to someone that can’t afford crabs. I’ll be out almost every weekend until November looking to catch my limit feeding anyone I choose.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts