Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My knees started having problems making me feel I may fall overboard so I bought boat with taller sides.
This was the boat I thought I would have the rest of my life so I put a new Suki 175 4 stroke on it last yr !
has just over 100hrs! New trim tabs and lowrance elite 7 depth finder. I want $18,000 , That just covers what I put into it last yr!
Boat is in Mathews Va. PM for more info

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Live-well came in handy holding spot for bait! I picked up a 24' proline CC with 250 suki. It has much deeper sides ( can see little bit of it in last pic) ..
Good for old fart knee, but I bet I loose a few more mac's trying to lift/flip them over higher sides into cooler..
hopefully it just a slight change in landing technique

·
Registered
679 Posts
Should be no problem lifting them over compared to other boat. Hardly ever lost one on my boss' 23' Grady WA.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On-the-spot (believe that's your handle) , here is old post. Boat is in water at this time. (new boat is being bottom painted)
Will sell for $16,000 --- That is a steal!

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fuel wise it burns 33% less that the 150 yamaha I had. at 100hrs on motor I had burnt less than 330gals.
I cruise @ 25-27 and think top was 37/38 fully loaded. Fuel cap is @100, I will look at label again.
My cell -internet acts up alot- Verizon) hope to get new provider today. ( reason for answers here)

A larger cooler/ seat can go in front (still have it)

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Boat is a 1997, motor was a 1999 when boat was sold to the couple- I bought it from.
Was told boat hit water in 2000 and it was kept indoors/undercover till I got it .
Due to insurance, Hull was inspected by Browns Marine before they could install the new Suzuki motor.
Hull is solid, it is one of those boats with no wood to rot. Also new hydro steering was installed last yr with motor.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Had 3 different people that were supposed to come by and look this weekend. No one showed. ( rainy July 4th?) Verizon phone is/was having issues last 2 weeks.
Still For sale! Hate to take it to broker..

·
Registered
11,114 Posts
If you don't sell it, you could always put rails on the sides to custom fit it to your needs like in the pic. with the boat next to yours.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts