Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9,016 Posts
Really it still won't work on my end but I did go to the site and read the add !
Mike,I saw a Picture of a Parker when I went to that link!:D:D I think by now,my Forehead should be flashing.....Parker,Parker,Parker!!!Tryin' to make it work......Unfortunately,I did'nt make a Penny at Work today :wacko:,Kinda makin' me think twice about it.If the Economy gets much worse,I'm ****ed!!

Mike send me the real link to that Albe or post it.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Thats the one !! If anyone is interested in seriously purchasing this one just post up on our board here and I can find out any info you need.Dont hold me to this,but that boat is most likely a repo and if so my bud Scott or Tony can give up the bottom line price and overall condition and so forth.AGAIN,dont hold me to the repo part as I am not 100%,but it seems to fit the part as to its location and contact info.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will she looks to be in good shape have you seen her live? She looks clean from the pictures.... Mike can I rent the tower if you get it:D

·
Registered
686 Posts
thats a nice boat but

it is almost 20 yesars old

how do you guys feel about owning an old boat even with new motors

I was 5 years old when that thing was made

·
Registered
9,016 Posts
thats a nice boat but

it is almost 20 yesars old

how do you guys feel about owning an old boat even with new motors

I was 5 years old when that thing was made
Whats wrong with an Old Boat?Some of the Better known ones were built like Tanks!More Glass and stronger than most built today.Of course as with ANY Boat,They MUST be checked out very well.Older Boats had Alot of wood that needs to be checked....BUT the Newer ones built with Composites can also have problems.

·
Registered
11,441 Posts
Mike,I saw a Picture of a Parker when I went to that link!:D:D I think by now,my Forehead should be flashing.....Parker,Parker,Parker!!!Tryin' to make it work......Unfortunately,I did'nt make a Penny at Work today :wacko:,Kinda makin' me think twice about it.If the Economy gets much worse,I'm ****ed!!

Then wait til there's no shortage of money...There's never a shortage of boats.unless...It's a real steal...like half price.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts