Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little slow on the James yesterday. I and two friends (Mac and Vic) fished for a few hours and only came up with one striper at 22". I tied into a large fish, but lost lost it after a minute or so. Never saw it.

Mac and Dennis tried up on the Pianckatank (spelling?) today. Waiting to hear how they did. I think they went pickeral fishing.....

Water needs to be a bit warmer......
Had a great time paddling. Always good to be on the water.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Gary,
I had an enjoyable time with you and Vic Saturday evening and was happy to see the warm weather.

Sunday morning Dennis Lane and I headed for Dragon Run in King and Queen County. We fished out of a 17' Old Town Canoe. Caught a lot of fish - bass, crappie, and chain pickerel. Dennis lost a pickerel that we felt confident would have been a citation. Most of the fish were caught on bull gudgeons that I trapped in the creek behind my house……Mac

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mac

Looks like you and Dennis had a great day!

I am going to try to get my transducer mounted this week (don't get too excited now) and still have to buy the mounting brackets.

I took my bimini top, side curtains, and back curtains rto the shop today to have new zippers put in. next is to take the boat to Affordable and have Steve replace the boots in the outdrive since they're getting to be about 5 years old.

Might want to try your fishing hole there with a yak before the hipless critters come out of their holes..............

1 - 3 of 3 Posts