Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's estimated shipping time for my OK Prowler 13. In the interim, I guess I'll have to chase pickerel and perch in my canoe. So, I'd like to join up with some Annapolis area folks if y'all are headed out.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Congrats on the new Prowler. Let us know when you are ready to hit waters in the Annapolis area. I like to get out at least once a weekend, that's if its not too windy and creeks are not frozen. I usually post before I make a trip. However, the wind forecast does not look good for this weekend.[sad]

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My darling wife ordered it from Cabelas after discovering:
1. East of Maui would not place an order until April
2. she could get an Angler edition drop shipped to house free for the same price that KFS offers without shipping.

Basically, she was getting my birthday gift for the best price and at the least inconvenience to her.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Congrats boondoggle on your new OC13. I just got my first yak last June for my birthday. It was a toss up for me between the OC 13 and the Tarpon 120. Both are great yaks, but I went for the Tarpon. I am still getting use to it and getting all the gear that I want to mount on it. Right now I am still debating on what kind of cool weather gear to get to extend my kayaking into the cooler months.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The wife got a call and my yak will be delivered tomorrow afternoon. Why do I feel like I'm going to be sick Thursday?

G

·
I live in annapolis and southern md and would be glad to go out sometime. I caught stripers last year in the end of april and beginning of may in the annapolis area. You will get your kayak when it starts to get good.

·
Registered
12,428 Posts
They have 13 Prowlers at Autumm Sky in Conowingo right now for $719 & Tarpon 12 for $699.You can rent either or both for $30 per day & they'll subtract the rental price from the buy price if you decide to buy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.