Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
= 95 specks. 1 citation was caught each day. (for my records i've landed 4 in 4 weeks!) I finally found the fish yesterday (in mass concentration) I left them biting every other cast yesterday afternoon about 3pm, carried the kids back today and got a quick limit. Jordan landed the 2 biggest fish, a 14"er and a 16.25"er!!!! The disney princess poles still work pretty good. Kinda impressive actually. Pics later

·
Registered
340 Posts
thats good to here. are they further back yet? good to see ya getting those big slabs. i will be there tomorrow.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
let the good times roll

Here is Jordan reeling in her first fish of the day. :bigfish: I quickly put the camera down as I glimpsed this 16.25" monster :eek2: . I tell yall, these $15 poles from Disney have caught a many of fish over the past 18 months, and they are holding up well. I cant help but wonder if its the same 16.25"er I released yesterday in the same exact spot??noidea

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I ruined the thread with my dumb-founded looking mug! Thats what ya get when a 4 year old is trying to take a picture....2 minutes later!!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Good report and pics. Those girls are a hoot. Yur gonna go crazy when they hit dating age. Gonna be like that new Fokkers film-
"double dose."
Nice qlty on those hawgzillas.

·
Registered
340 Posts
great pictures russell !!!! I started my daughter fishing at 8 years old and driving my old bass boat at the age of 12. i would do the gas and she would steer. i would let her go up to 50 miles a hour. she loved it. she could also catch her fair share of fish,all by her self. enjoy the days with your girls. they do grow up:pout: well my grand son will be 6 this year and he wants to go so next year i will see if the bug has gone full circle. again great job and will let you know if the fish are still hanging. tite lines JIM. B

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
doh:yes::bigfish::rockingreport: Good report Russell with great pictures.:photo4::thumbup: Can I ask, do you spend more time up front; in the standing timber or at the back.doh:fishing2: Back in the days when I fished BM it was mostly for bass.doh:52::52: Wish I was involved with crappie back then when I see reports like yours.:photo4::yes::eyebrows:

AC

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice job, Rooster and company. You did a great. Me and two of my posse managed about 35 this morning but most of em were on the small side. Nothing over twelve inches.

Tootsie Roll

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
doh:yes::bigfish::rockingreport: Good report Russell with great pictures.:photo4::thumbup: Can I ask, do you spend more time up front; in the standing timber or at the back.doh:fishing2: Back in the days when I fished BM it was mostly for bass.doh:52::52: Wish I was involved with crappie back then when I see reports like yours.:photo4::yes::eyebrows:

AC
Andy,
I normally spend most of my time up front. I found that there is only a limited time of the year where I cant catch quality fish up front, however that isnt where I fished this weekend :thumbup:

·
Registered
340 Posts
hey russell i fished the spot twice yesterday with no luck. i think it may be a afternoon spot. i did catch some nice fish on the right hand point heading back to the ramp. by this weekend the fish should head to the bushes to spawn. i did fish towards the back with like you said with small fish. the only problem i had sunday was no bait. well there is always next time. tite lines JIM.B

·
Registered
104 Posts
Great report and pictures. Some really nice fish and some memories you will all have for a lifetime. Sounds like a couple of perfect days.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Who says wearing pink or blue don't catch fish! . NICE FISH!

PS- The Disney poles... I've got Scooby Doo, and Lightning McQueen. I've been caught using both.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts