Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dusted off the boat and ran the cobwebs off towards the tunnel tubes of HRBT from 4:30PM until 6:30PM. Made sure everything was running right then I started working a pink 1 oz bucktail I brought with me. The flood tide was winding down and I made a few drifts finding a 19 inch Flounder and a 16 inch Flounder right after. I released the 16 inch and headed back in. I caught the two in 21-23 feet of water, water temp. 58 degrees.
That's exactly how I wanted to start things off.
Thanks,

Alex

·
Registered
576 Posts
Congratulations! That is a great way to start the year! I tried the outgoing in the morning with water temps 55 with no luck. Looks like it warmed up during the day. Glad to know they are there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I see you have gone soft and converted over to boat fishing. Glad to see you are still chasing...good job on the catching.

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
Hey Alex

Thanks for the :rockingreport: and nice :photo4:. Sounds like a good warm up trip to get the cobwebs out to me:fishing2::thumbup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I see you have gone soft and converted over to boat fishing. Glad to see you are still chasing...good job on the catching.
Ha, you got me Mr. C! No worries, the yaks still get used a fair amount of hours. Good hearing from you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts