Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Harbor Tackle’s Fishing Report, April 2, 2007

Fishing has picked up a tiny bit. Pat Connelly of Ocean Pines took a 17 ½ inch flounder standing on the rocks at the Inlet Saturday morning. He was just playing around with some grubs and caught Harbor Tackle’s first reported flounder. Indian River is producing some flounder. Had a customer said that he fished Indian River Sunday morning and got 5 flounder sized 17 inches to 24 inches. His boat had 3 keepers. The water temperature was 47 degrees to 49 degrees. On Friday, Doug West caught a 29 ¾ striper at Assateague on fresh bunker. Saturday, J C “Koss” Kostyak hooked up with a 30 inch black drum using clams at AI. And on Sunday, Jay McGee caught his first striper. It was 29 inches and the bait of choice was fresh bunker.

Harbor Tackle has fresh bunker, live chowder clams, live eels, live minnows, and live black saltys.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
538 Posts
btf25

Thanks for the report!

You might also want to post it on PierandSurf.com MD & VA boards. And when I get up that way I'll stop in at your place as there are never enough good tackle shops :clap:

Go fish,

`bucket

1 - 2 of 2 Posts