Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today me, my father, Joey (Defiant1), Keith and Louie dropped the boat at Smith Pt marina and headed out into some good size swells. Trolled north to 65 and started circling the area. First bite didn't come until around 11:00 and it got off before we got it to the boat. Kept working the area and we hook another on the other deep umbrella, this one came unglued too. Thats two strikes for Louie and he decided to let someone else on the rod next time around. Next bite was on a umbrella back 125' with 16 oz inline. Dad reeled in a mid 30's for the box. Circle back through the same area and Keith cranks in one about 34" on an umbrella back 175' with no weight. That was the last bite for quite some time so we trolled back towards the marina. Cleared the lines and while i was reelin the last one in it got hit about halfway into the boat. Handed it off to Joey and he cranked in a 36" to finish our rough day of fishing. Going back in the morning to see if we can do a little better.

John

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
Tpanks for the report. Sorry you blanked, but glad you got them the day before:rockingreport::thumbup::fishing2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts