Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got up early again to fish the flats. Wind was blowing hard and water temps on the flats were around 45.0 degrees. So we keep on going norht until we were at Port Deposit. Set the hook around 7:30 am with water temps around 50 degrees. Caught 4 fish by 10:00am. 1st fish around 15lbs, then 12lber, and then a 31lb -43" fish. Last fish was 14lbs. Decided to stay and tried until about 4:30. Beautiful day (out of the wind). All fish caught on cut herring. I will try to jig some next Friday.

Brian

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Brian, The fellow that fishes with you who caught the biggest fish on your boat today, stopped in and I printed out a couple of pictures of his fish. One for me & one for him. That was a beautiful picture. Too bad you didn't catch the big one.;-)

Ele

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ele,

I thought that you said that the captain always gets credit for fish that is caught on his boaT?

Brian

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Well Brian, of course he does. That is a pretty picture. Glad you got it up.

No fishing tomorrow?

Ele

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Nice fish man. I used to hit some bigguns about this time yrs ago. Finally hit the flats today for the first time this afternoon. Splashed the boat. Not expecting anything givin the conditions. Met a stranded bass boat at Carpenters, towed him back to Anchor. Ran out to the flats. Was actually encouraged with the water quality even after all the wind. Vis in many places was 3-4 ft. Found some 52F water on the NW side, nothing happening yet on lures. Saw 1 other boat.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
809 Posts
Nice Feesh!!! Hope to get out next weekend.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ele,
No fishing today. We are having Easter dinner at our house. I think there' s around 15 people coming. So you, being a wife and all, understand that I have a "Honey-Do" list to get done (-:
Brian

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Ele,

Doesn't my 28 lber caught last Sunday morning (4/1/07) at 6:30 am count as a nice fish?

Brian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts