Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nada! Tried from 40A and a little to the north and south, jigging and drifting eels. We got skunked and only saw a couple small ones caught. Facebook made it look like everyone else was catching though.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice going. A couple times we saw birds while crossing the bay, tried jigging around with no luck. Might give it another shot or two before I pack it up for the winter.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Charlie, you need to pay closer attention to Grady Whites that are fishing near you... Would loved to have heard from you on the radio ole boy! I had two guest today and caught the chatter about 41 to Wolftrap. We only could keep 2 fish one 21 and a 28. Caught over 40 for day. Very aggressive bite toward 4 out from hole in wall. Good luck tomorrow!

R

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Rio, I was on a friends boat I fish often. ( its dryer than mine on rainy days) It does not have radio in back . I thought about carrying my hand held for me in back.
Storms did great, my alewife on bottom kept a newbe busy, he was jigging it while trolling.
Did see a couple Grady''s , 1 hung close for a while. That you? You still have my #?
Boat here. http://www.chesapeakcharters.com/

·
Registered
544 Posts
Yep. Of course I had no idea you might be aboard that vessel but, I did hail you on 68 when I got down there so, I should score a point or two for trying!!! I usually have my gunnel mounted outriggers in play and of course ,the boat is marked with Ricochet on the P/S Sky Boat Watercraft Vehicle Cloud
R

1 - 8 of 8 Posts