Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 hours, 16 minutes ago
Yahoo
WASHINGTON - President Bush is hearing from the Senate on Iraq. Forty Democrats and one independent have signed a letter urging him to be more frank .

Please!! No!!!!! We already have WAY too much Frank.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
397 Posts
[Q]captaingeorge originally wrote:
2 hours, 16 minutes ago
Yahoo
WASHINGTON - President Bush is hearing from the Senate on Iraq. Forty Democrats and one independent have signed a letter urging him to be more frank .

Please!! No!!!!! We already have WAY too much Frank.

[/Q]

That was cute Capt. George!

I thought this one was cute also but there may be one or two members who don't agree and they are certainly welcome to express their disagreement.

How many members of the Bush Administration are needed to replace a lightbulb?

The Answer is SEVEN: (1) One to deny that a lightbulb needs to be replaced, (2) one to attack and question the patriotism of anyone who has questions about the lightbulb, (3) one to blame the previous administration for the need of a new lightbulb, (4) one to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of lightbulbs, (5) one to get together with Vice President Cheney and figure out how to pay Halliburton Industries one million dollars for a lightbulb, (6) one to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the lightbulb while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag, (7) and finally one to explain to Bush the difference between screwing a lightbulb and screwing the country.
[grin]

For some reason the wrong user name came up on this post. Someone has been using my computer! That's OK .....they will be blamed for this ignorance itstead of me!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Two lesbians were marooned on a desert island, but neither knew the sexual orientation of the other. After many days, one of them couldn't stand it any longer and said, "Look, I want to be frank with you-" At that point the other interrupted, "No, I want to be Frank."

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Looked like a good thread to stick this one on.

The difference between guts and balls.

We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below ....

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys,
smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the a$$ and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject . .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts