Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a local pond after running to get some lunch !!!! Had the long pole with me in the truck!

Sure didn't take long to get a ton of Bluegills slamming a little popper ! Non stop when off of a sudden I was talking to this nice old man walking his dog BAMM and spool starts taking off !!!! The old guy say looks like ya got a good one there !! hahahahaha Well fight it and to my amazement its a Hugh Largemouth which inhaled the popper,so I land it and the guy says I wonder what that puppy weighs ??? Well I said the scales in the front seat if you want to get it !!! Well what a nice guy !!!! Big boy weighed in at 5lbs and 9 oz's

What a hog !!! Back he went,got home ate my chicken wings and it was all good. !!!
Felt good throwing the long pole again been awhile!

Now sitting here waiting on Jack and Phil to rub it in how good they did today !!! Man I was given some bad info last night on the weather !!!! Hope you guys did well.

Mike B

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
You had to report it didn't you. Now I have to get the tin boat out, clean it up and go pond hopping.

Congrats on the nice LM

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber
2,741 Posts
WTG Mike! I don,t know what pond you fished, but I know where theres a great lm bass pond near you, near padonia rd.:D

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
I understand you WIMP out today you big sissy. :38: You did not miss much but I heard that they talked about you the whole day. WTG on the bass now that’s a nice one heck that was bigger than any fish you caught yesterday. :D

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
1,056 Posts
Congrats, Now is the time to catch them fat female LM on the pre spawn prowl! If you have other ponds or LM places ,go now. March and April is the ticket for hogs(for me anyhow)

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
something about Mike Burgess and long pole in the same sentence is just wrong, that pond wasn't near Ft. Armistead was it.;)

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
LMAO MIke, thats just way too funny.
Were you at Spring Lake ???

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
I've gotten some bubbas there also, I'd take Brittany there for the sunnys and we'd always have a bubba chase the sunnys so I'd catch a sunny and throw it out and bubba would inhale them, years ago I took a bunch of crappie out of Liberty and put them in Springlake, haven't fished there in a few years, have you gotten any??

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
the trash cans off the big rock will hold the crappie and in the colder months they hold off the concrete overflow drain

1 - 17 of 17 Posts