Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
359 Posts
More Channel cats Andy. Blue cats are a pale pastel blue colour.

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
359 Posts
Looks like a small Blue Cat to me. More than 28 rays ( spikes ) in the anal fin.
You're probably right and the whiskers aren't black like a Channel cat, just looks too dark for a Blue cat to me.

·
Registered
11,799 Posts
I told them guys on the ES they'd be sorry if they started slaughtering the Snakeheads. They told me, I didn't know what I was talking about , Blue Cats only live in deep waters. Then they found out that Snakeheads are being caught in 40 ft. of water in Pa..lakes a night while fishing for Catfish. They don't know what they're talking about. Now they have a Catfish and Carp invasion.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I don’t target them, I don’t eat, I don’t run out in March to try and catch them, but I can’t get away from them. If a catfish never bit my hook ever again, I wouldn’t be disappointed

·
Registered
4,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I told them guys on the ES they'd be sorry if they started slaughtering the Snakeheads. They told me, I didn't know what I was talking about , Blue Cats only live in deep waters. Then they found out that Snakeheads are being caught in 40 ft. of water in Pa..lakes a night while fishing for Catfish. They don't know what they're talking about. Now they have a Catfish and Carp invasion.
You must be talking about the large blue cats be cause I catch them this time of year in 3' of water. Happens every year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts