Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trolled South of bridge both days. Ran 11 rods without boards on Monday. Started off Brickhouse and didn’t see enough on the screen to keep me interested so I headeded towards the ships and got a serious knockdown on one of my deep umbrella’s on the way. Pulled it in to check it and knot gave way behind the umbrella. Dammit. Still scratching my head over that.

Saw a few decent marks and bait off of Tolly Point. Worked that area a while with nothing to show for it but a lot of snot on the lines. Headed down past Bloody Point then back North. Hooked into what I thought was a crab pot with deep umbrella in 70’ of water but it turned out to be a trolling rod. Three of us took turns bringing it up. Was like pulling a Volkswagen up. Evidently the tandem rig still attached was dug in good to the bottom. Rinsed it off and reel felt good. Lost last fall I imagine.

Cleaned snot off lures again for the millionth time and hooked up not long afterwards. My friend Jacoby landed his personal best a 40”er. Hit a white 10 oz parachute off the outrigger 8 bars back. Worked that spot awhile and told a friend to check it out. He landed a 41” and a 42”. Got back to Sandy Point just before dark and met up with my friend to check out his fish.

Tuesday report.
SKUNKED!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great post, thanks for sharing. I don't always catch the fish when out, but tell them as long as they come in the boat I'm ok with that. Some days are like that.

Mike
Yeah, I get more enjoyment out of seeing others pull em over the side. Especially people that don’t fish much or someone getting their best one ever.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts