Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Son and I head out of the Rhode River 5:30 am with my Brother and sister in law in my prop wash. Plan was they head up to Thomas point Shoal. We were heading to the Hill. First boat to hit the fish the other would pull anchor and head over. We hit the channel edge I realize we had the pick of the fishing grounds only one boat was fishing the hill. Thought we would let them enjoy a quiet morning so We went over to the Wild Grounds set anchor on the edge..15 minute later after a little chum and six chunks all at different depths Bottom Rod came tight 26 incher made some stink in the cooler.2nd and third fish hit at the same time ten or so minutes later 22.5 inches and a 23 incher. Put all the rods back in and got the cell phone out. Called my brother to get him over to me. No need he also was off to quick start he had two mid 20s on ice. We caught the Fourth within a minute or two. Both boats were back at the dock and cleaned-up at 8:30 am. Wife was Happy to see us home for Breakfast!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts