Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet up with Ric and went to the eastern shore. Launched around 7am. I stayed close to the launch site and looked for flounder. Ric headed towards Fishermans Island to meet up with Chad and Kevin.
I found a nice flounder hole that I will be back to visit soon.
Landed 6 flounders ranging from 12-16" but could not land a keeper. Had 2 throw the hook just as I was starting to land them. The one looked like it might have gone longer then 20" but I could not close the deal.
Had a great time, everyone finished by 4pm.

Robert

·
Registered
300 Posts
We didn't have as much luck as Robert. Chad, Kevin and I fished the shoals hard but only had sharks and skates to show for it. Next time.

Ric

·
Registered
101 Posts
I did pretty good around custis tomb... we didnt fish the concrete ships as planned, we had reports about specks at the inlet's mouth, we also landed some nice flounder and stripes.... hoping to hit the same place this weekend! the area is really nice, nobody really fishes the area because of the residents, let me know if anyone wants to head out there next weekend, so far I'm 50% sure that Im going.... like the rest of us, depends on the weather and other un-suspecting plans[sad]
Ray

1 - 3 of 3 Posts