Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the fishing reports are so slim around here I figured anything reported would be good reading. Worked on the boat all day yesteday and today but did fish off the pier between jobs. 52 spot for the pen, 1 keeper trout for dinner(gave to Newell) and 3 release rocks all off the Remlik marina pier. Im offically caught up on the "have to do" boat maintenance and can come out and play from here on out. Weather permiting Dad, Josh and I will be pre-fishing for charters next weekend.

Have a good one

Bobby

·
Registered
170 Posts
Good report. I haven't been down in almost 3 weeks. Wife and I went down to Pirates Cove for 11 day vacation. Did some striper fishing in the marina and had plenty of 20 to 28 inch fish. Caught them on tuna blood-line. Also caught a few specks and puppy drum in front of the house. Was lucky enough to get out and tuna fish one day with a green sticker. We ended up with a dozen yellowfin. Soon as the weather breaks hope to try for the TOGS. Are the big spot gone?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Thanks for the report. BT - I was so rusty that I had to perform a net release last weekend - it had been six weeks ! Hopefully the cooling starts the schooling. See you out there.

Feeshon aboard the Jezebel II[grin]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts