Tidal Fish Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
565 Posts
I need to figure what the hell I did with my Go Pro. I bought it , put it away and haven't seen it since, lol.

Reactions: O sea D

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
565 Posts
Check the special spot you put things that you will not forget that you put it there. I'm like an effing squirrel. Heirs will be finding all sorts of sh!t in the weirdest places when I pass.
That's where it's at, in the "I'll put it here so I don't lose it" spot.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Andy, I don’t answer my phone and I’m half your age, but you should have a phone.
Safety reasons. Has nothing to do with social media.

Agree 100%.
It's up to the user to be able to control the phone, not the other way around.

Also when you are out alone, there is an app, "Life 360", that can be shared by family or close friends to locate you (the phone) in case something drastic happens if you do not return home when expected. A family member can check their phone app and know where you are (where the the phone is)

I do NOT want to read this story one day about anyone.
"Where is Andy?"
"I don't know. He most always goes off alone fishing and he didn't tell me exactly where he was going.
I haven't heard from him. It's getting very late and I am worried.
I have no idea where to start to look"

Safety first.
Return home when expected or contact someone that is expecting you.

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
565 Posts
Years ago our boat broke down at the inner harbor. They let us keep it at the Rusty Scupper. I went down the next morning and took off for the Bush river. I called M and told her that if I wasn't home by noon to call the USCG and tell them to search between the 2 points. I called her at 1155.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts