Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6/19/22 What's with this weather? It was 52 degree this morning. Had to put the flannel shirt on. The pan fish hit good for the two Hrs. I fished. I didn't use any Gulp Minnows this morning. I wanted to check out the Pro Cure Jell on plastic crappie lure. It works! I stopped fishing with 13 crappie and three bluegills.
Food Fluid Seafood Fish Plastic bottle
Hand Insect Fishing bait Finger Caterpillar
Plastic Transparency Carmine Composite material Plastic wrap

Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
Global warming 馃槀馃槀馃槀
Dunno about that, but ripping across the Choptank this morning was cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey and wet too.Some dumbass forgot to bring his hoodie.

Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
Well at least it wasn't windy :oops:
Yeah, good luck proving that, lol. I got 3 gallons of water in the boat going less than a mile between creeks, it was REALLY bad out there today.

Reactions: Choptank River

Registered
I saw the forecast for 16 to 18 mph winds not to mention gusts. No way was I going out in my 19'skiff in that.
No fish is worth that beating. For me fishing is as much about relaxing on the water as it is catching fish.

Mike

Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
I saw the forecast for 16 to 18 mph winds not to mention gusts. No way was I going out in my 19'skiff in that.
No fish is worth that beating. For me fishing is as much about relaxing on the water as it is catching fish.

Mike
It was howling coming back to Secretary and there was a 2ft chop, it was miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: andypat

Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
Rob, you got to find some Chucky Holes on land out of the wind. LOL!
We were out of the wind until we had to go back to the dock. There are some characters at the marina.

Reactions: andypat
1 - 9 of 9 Posts