Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
592 Posts
I see you're eating the perch/Rockfish/Speck bait again, :p M will NOT be pleased. :D

Reactions: andypat

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
592 Posts
Rob, in FL. we ate the left over bait also. View attachment 281883
We did the same thing in The Keys. Bought bait shrimp out of the tanks to go with whatever we caught that day. The nice thing was that they were nice and cleaned out, no sand.

Reactions: andypat

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
592 Posts
I love how chicken plants smell almost as much as the aroma of a fish meal furnace...
You ought to fish Stinky pier when the wind is right. It'll take the hair off sasquatch. Between the seagull poop on the pier and the chicken poop it's horrific , lol. Incidentally those days are the best fishing days.

·
Registered
365 Posts
You ought to fish Stinky pier when the wind is right. It'll take the hair off sasquatch. Between the seagull poop on the pier and the chicken poop it's horrific , lol. Incidentally those days are the best fishing days.

Rob, I keep hearing you mention "stinky pier" when you talk about fishing the Little Chop. I live on Hudson creek and don't have a clue where you are talking about. Any chance of telling me where it is?

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
592 Posts
Rob, I keep hearing you mention "stinky pier" when you talk about fishing the Little Chop. I live on Hudson creek and don't have a clue where you are talking about. Any chance of telling me where it is?
Other side of the river from you. If I lived where you do, I'd be Speck fishing at the mouth of your creek. The perch haven't come in there this year and I have no idea why. We're going to try there Saturday.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Other side of the river from you. If I lived where you do, I'd be Speck fishing at the mouth of your creek. The perch haven't come in there this year and I have no idea why. We're going to try there Saturday.

I have had terrible luck perch fishing on Hudson creek up until a few days ago, It seems that they have finally shown up. I've started catching them on the oyster bed that borders our property. Nothing huge but a few over 8". I hope it will get better throughout the summer.

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
592 Posts
I have had terrible luck perch fishing on Hudson creek up until a few days ago, It seems that they have finally shown up. I've started catching them on the oyster bed that borders our property. Nothing huge but a few over 8". I hope it will get better throughout the summer.
The bite is off all over the eastern shore for us and others.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts