Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
left the pier a little late this morning with a friend of mine and a friend of his from maine. got to point A around 730 to find some action but not wide open. fished there for about an hour putting 2 keepers in the box and throwing back a lot of just unders. also had some good perch mixed in. fished around the area in a few different spots i know, current and tide made it a challenge to fish these spots. got some steady action at every spot but again not wide open. ended up going back to point A when tide went a little slack and the fish were stacked up!! it was no stop for about 45 minutes catching a lot of keepers and a lot of just unders. left the fish biting as we had to get back so the guys could head down to NC this evening. ended the day around 1 catching about 100 fish with the biggest being 25" and some real nice white perch in the mix as well. best thing about today was the fact that i only burnt 6 gallons of fuel in that 225 yamaha of mine:thumbup: fishing now is at its best for LTJ so give me a call, hop on board, and let me see if i can send you home tired:yes:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
same area as we were in the other day, they were stacked up pretty good towards the end.

·
Registered
290 Posts
fish mileage

16-17 fish per gallon wish my boat did that well. I got 0.0 fish per gal. saturday. Im trying to get guys together to book a trip with you, but it seams that every one i ask is going hunting in there spair time these days. john

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know how you feel John, i have that same problem/addiction. its just fishing over hunting for me. see if any other TFers want to get together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts