Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year I have a new auction item for the CCA Southern MD Banquet. Six months of fishing to a lucky winner.

Think about it...each month a different trip with a local knowlegable fisherman. This is one item that should not be missed. And you never have to wash the boat or buy bait..just show up. SWEET DEAL OF 2006

April - Fish for shad with Capt Mike Starrett of Indian Head Charters at Fletcher's on the Potomac. Early pre-dawn departure from Graveley Point. D.C. license required. Two persons. Hickory shad and the ocassional white shad. Ultralight tackle or fly rod.

May- Dennis Fleming, aboard the Miss Cris II, launching out of Marshall Hall on the Potomac for monster Blue catfish and catch and release stripers. Or as I like to call them convict bass.

June- Donald Gardiner - 4 hr. Light tackle White Perchin' trip on the Patuxent for up to 3 persons so bring a cooler for your next fish fry. His Carolina Skiff is as big and comfortable as my living room.

July - Fish with Fritz Riedel for an afternoon of Calvert Co. Nuclear Power Plant "schoolie" striper. Depart from Flag Harbor on the bay summer afternoon/evening. For two (or three, if very friendly). Follow breaking schools or just hang out at Calvert Co. Nuclear Power Plant. Possible bottom fishing too. Always a great trip.

August - White Perch and the occasional schoolie striper with Josh Turner of PRAC fame, south of the 301 bridge on the Potomac. Launch from Colonial Beach, Va area. Hot weather fishing at its finnest.

Sept. -Bob Grant, owner of a 1938 Baybuilt boat has donated a half-day light tackle trolling trip for two around St. Clements Island on the "Moby Dick". Capt Mike Starrett will be your mate that day and provide a gourmet lunch.

So there you go guys and gals.

Who wants this kind of summer????

Capt Mike Starrett

1 - 1 of 1 Posts