Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is it thundered unbelievably for three hours during the late night /early a.m. and we woke to rushing water heading to the creek EVERYWHERE around the cottage as day broke. The rain guage said 6" and I believe it. WOW..the back reaches of Sturgeon creek looked like coffee with way too much creamer!![grin] We decided to stay in port with the forecast of another round forecasted for this afternoon - had to get some sleep after being kept awake last night anyway. Will fish again Friday/Sat. Anyone else going, too? Have to visit home/ Mech. to get some things done - so I thought I'd post.........aye...aye.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Well that should slow the fishing for a few days. We are getting one now, but nothing like 6 inches. We all need the rain just not that much at one time.
Bubba[angel][angel]

·
Registered
579 Posts
I saw and heard the spectacular light show last night from my place on Mosquito Creek directly across the Rap from D'ville. We got only about 1/2 inch of rain from the midnight storm, plus another 1/2 inch today. What a difference the 3.5 miles across the river made as to the amount of rain.
Hope everything and everybody is OK after taking the pounding from that electrical storm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts