Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm Cool!
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks I will be turning 60 in a little over a year and a half. I am looking for sugestions or ideas for a special week long vacation. I was born in December.

I am looking for some place special to celebrate it within a 2 month range October through Febuary. Somewhere warm and you can let your hear down. Some where in the Caribbean, with fishing, beachs, and partying.

Friends have sugested Mardi Gras, Key West Fanisty week or Fun Fest or something like that.

All sugestions wellcome. [excited][excited][excited]

G

·
Try Jamaica.

I had a blast each time I went. We stayed twice in Negril at Point Village. It's not as Americanized as Sandals and Beaches, etc., and it's right next door to Hedonism II. The food is better than it has to be, and the beach and rocky shore are much better for snorkeling than the other resorts along the "7 Mile" beach there.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
CG KW fishing rocks, and you can get drunk at Sloppy Joes and scooter back to the motel.

By the way Rag, I heard Hedo 3's better, lots of orgy type folk there.[grin]

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
I usually sit with the drunks on the side and converse about things like fishing and the good old days. Ya never know when you might have to share a bench. I actually prefer the little karaoke bar around the corner. The tarpon fishin there is stupid, and the Marquesas, is where I want my ashes dumped

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm Cool!
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is my short list not in any order Key West, Jamaica, Little Cayman, Cancun, but I am still taking sugestions. My brother in law keeps mentioning Las Vegus and someone sugested Reo. I am looking for a place with an all week party.

30 years ago Jamaica 30 was a lot of fun, you could wonder around the island some with no problems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts