Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Premium Member
5,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it’s my 6000th post and I was thinking about all the guys that I have meet on this board since I join back in 2002. I would like to list them but I do not want to leave anyone out. I would like to thank all the guys that have put the trust in me to build them their Custom Rods and look forward to meeting more of you in this up coming year. I’ll be at Tri-State February 7th so stop by and say hey. :thumbup:

Hey Phill, we'll get on the water sooner or later I promise, Weatherman Dave called and was asking if we have been out and he itching to get back on the water

· Registered
2,559 Posts
Congrats on your 6000th post! At the rate I'm going it will take me another 10 or 12 years to reach that number! :D
See you at Tri-State and please bring my rod. Thanks

· Registered
1,312 Posts
Congrats

Hey Steve, Congrats on the 6,000 post :clap::clapping2: I cherish our friendship. I will always be indebted to you for putting together Chris's rod, your very first "Dark Side" rod. :cool: I can't tell you what it means to him, more than you will ever realize. He is the only one to touch that rod, he forbids anybody else from even touching it, except me on very rare occasions. He has a spot reserved on the boat where he fishes it. The only complaint I have is it hasn't caught the State record Rockfish that you GUARANTEED it would ;-). But that rod is destined to become a family heirloom although I won't be around to see it. Don't forget the deal we made for opening day :yes: Talk to ya soon,

Sam

· Premium Member
6,428 Posts
congrats on the 6000. I know I lost alot of my post counts when Brandon changed the site but call me when you get over 11,000:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

· Premium Member
5,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tim-I already have in the corner with the rest of the rods I’m bringing to Tri-State, see you n the 7th

Burgess- Thanks for all the harassment you have giving me over the years, but I just can’t seem to get that pic of you and Chris out of my head.

Sam-It was a pleasure to build that rod for you and Chris and yes it was my first “Dark Side” rod just glad you had Faith in me to build it. It was really good seeing you yesterday and I will have your rods ready by then and also that little gift. Thanks for your friendship it means a lot to me.

Mike Rose-I look forward to November just hope you can fish for more then one day with me this year.

Mike-I knew it would be either you or Burgess to start with the “Short” jokes. Thanks buddy and I guess I’ll see you cursing by on your way to putting 150 miles on your boat.

JB-I sure hope that when you do use the rod it will be exactly what I told you it would be. Let me know what you think once you get it out.

Chris-Thanks for advertising my little rod building business on your boat I really appreciate that. Sure hope we can cross paths this year.

JP-Man what can I say, we had some good times on the water together and I see more in the future. 11,000 post not sure I will see that anytime soon

· Registered
6,762 Posts
Tim-I already have in the corner with the rest of the rods I'm bringing to Tri-State, see you n the 7th

Burgess- Thanks for all the harassment you have giving me over the years, but I just can't seem to get that pic of you and Chris out of my head.

Sam-It was a pleasure to build that rod for you and Chris and yes it was my first "Dark Side" rod just glad you had Faith in me to build it. It was really good seeing you yesterday and I will have your rods ready by then and also that little gift. Thanks for your friendship it means a lot to me.

Mike Rose-I look forward to November just hope you can fish for more then one day with me this year.

Mike-I knew it would be either you or Burgess to start with the "Short" jokes. Thanks buddy and I guess I'll see you cursing by on your way to putting 150 miles on your boat.

JB-I sure hope that when you do use the rod it will be exactly what I told you it would be. Let me know what you think once you get it out.

Chris-Thanks for advertising my little rod building business on your boat I really appreciate that. Sure hope we can cross paths this year.

JP-Man what can I say, we had some good times on the water together and I see more in the future. 11,000 post not sure I will see that anytime soon
Steve,Burgess told me to do it!:DIrarely do the "short" Jokes.I'm not that tall!:D:D

· Premium Member
5,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mike I can see Mike putting you up to it :D

Thaks Ralph I hope to post some "Good" catching reports up this year

Frank-I hope so but maybe I can put you on some fish next year down at the OBX

· Registered
289 Posts
steve thanks for all the intel, and especially the mojo you seem to cram into the custom rods you make. keep up the good work, I am thinking of getting an additional rod from you for some larger fish.

· Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.
2,376 Posts
Steve F :clap::clap::clap:. You and I have a date comming up :yes:. Congrats on that 6000 man. :thumbup: If there were an award on here for most popular poster, I honestly believe you'd place somewhere in the top of the heap :yes:, and in my opinion that sez a lot for you considering the number of posters on here. :rockon:
And on another note. After our date, you'll know exactly the blank to order for that custom pickerel slinging rod you're building for me this spring.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.