Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IGot A Call Yesterday From A Buddy Of Mine,one Of The Guys On The Boat Had Just Pulled In A 62lbs. 53inch Striper.they Took It To Long Bay Point
For Weighing....man Thats A Slob!!! Im Sure Pictures Will Be Out Somewhere
Caught At 4a...they Also Took It To Wallaces ,im Sure For Pictures..

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just got off the phone with Ken Freeman of freetyme charters and it was caught on his boat and they also got one 43 + Lbs. good job Ken.

·
Registered
4 Posts
62 lb Rockfish

Great day fishing around the 4A with very few birds and bait to work. It's great fishing in the snow with a great crew. We ended up with the 62lb'er, 43 lb'er, 10 fish total from 34 to 53 inches long and a 47 inch through back (paperwork) for the Captain Ken. Thanks Brad!! Captain Ken Freeman, FREETYME CHARTERS
Crew: Randy Dame caught the big fish,
Fast Eddie, Bird pointing Ronnie and Hampton Rockfish Champ 06 Dave R'Ford
I will post photo's tonight!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
950 Posts
What a catch. Can't wait to see pictures. Congratulations on all the fish. The 47" throw back is a fish of a life time for many.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congrats! Was at the 4A Sunday am early; bailed after one hit and one throw back when Cherry Popper broadcast Green can bite. Missed that, but got a couple around CH, 2 hours later. Maybe I should have stuck around.....pics?

·
Registered
250 Posts
where are the pics already? I got a 52 icher and thought it was huge. can't wait to see this ********* fish.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts