Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left out of Norview and steamed up to 65 at north end of Potomac and Bay- Lots of boats and no bites- trolled umbrellas about 150ft back with 10-12oz inlines -NADA- had good marks of bait with no takers- worked back to cut channel and played in birs and manages a 22'' and a 25'' that will be eaten today while I sit back and watch football. Hope the cold weather comes in quick as I think the water temp being 57-58 is still a little warm- Tons of dinks and sure hope their parents and uncles show up soon before we move off into the ocean fishing season.

Capt Kidd

·
Registered
462 Posts
We made it above 59A today. Ran into a big flock of birds. Looked like Va Beach in Jan. We thought we had it made with no boats around. By 11:00am we caught over 50 some fish and only 2 keepers. It was alot of fun. As soon as you put a line down, they would hit. With the weather, we moved back down to Windmill and picked up a couple more dinks. Called it a day. Had a great time but ready for fish over 20". With my luck, they will allbe 28-34 inches when it happens. Thanks for the report Scott. Try it again next weekend.

Third Child

1 - 2 of 2 Posts