Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
7/2/22 See if this works Cam. Att: longtail this post just for you. 🤣 I sent this to longtail. The guy that said I was a creep for puting your picture on my Suicide Bridge food post.🥰 You can tell him what you think if you want to. See you next Sat. after fishing.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Now see, that makes you no better. I might retract my statement about your maturity. Cam and my daughter are the same age. Ask cam and my daughter cam what they think about it. How about that?

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
It’s all good, Andy. I know your heart is in the right place. One day I’ll fish right next to you, I know that creek well and you won’t know it’s me, but I’ll introduce myself to you. Have family down there. Next week is river fest

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
839 Posts
We rolled out from the bridge early. Got 1 perch and a big ole Channel cat. M said screw this, lets go back to the other place.

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
839 Posts
Hey Andy, you also ate with a Dragon today, lol. As we were leaving the bridge I slid up next to the wall there by the rocks and looked into the water looking for minnows when I spied about a 24"+ snakehead. I tried one of my jig heads because we were out of live minnows and he wasn't having it. So if any of you enterprising fellas wanna catch one, I can't get you any closer than that. I thought it was a huge perch, but the head was way too round.

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
839 Posts
Andy, I really think that restaurant owes you a free meal with all the advertising you do for them. I know if I am in there I'll be stopping by.

As always thanks for posting.
Their food ALWAYS smells delicious when we're there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts