Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7/3/22 I went to one of my good fishing spots this morning and was sad to see all the no fishing signs posted. Something must have happened to cause this. This is really bad for someone that only fishes from shore. Not easy to find good fishing spots like this one was. Sad!

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
799 Posts
It's a damn shame that people have to do what they do and get places closed down. I think it's going to happen a lot more in the not too distant future. There's no respect for anyone or anything anymore. :(

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
There are a ton of good fishing spots you just have to look around Seaford and laurel have a ton ask your friend thats a warden bet he can help you out. Contact property owner once you introduce yourself to him I bet he will give you permission. Let me know how it turns out.

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are a ton of good fishing spots you just have to look around Seaford and laurel have a ton ask your friend thats a warden bet he can help you out. Contact property owner once you introduce yourself to him I bet he will give you permission. Let me know how it turns out.
Yea I fished all them good ponds and lakes in Delaware when I was young long ago. I fish every morning for a few Hrs. No way I'm running to Seaford every morning. I like to stay close to home now. But I will make a 25 mile run for white perch. I might go for white perch tomorrow morning. Maybe!

·
Registered
195 Posts
I fished the tailrace of one of Ohio’s Army Core of Engineers dams this early AM July 4th. This is place with great access, pavilion, free picnic tables, restroom and mowed lawn. Coming here for last 10 years when visiting my brother. It was annoying, disheartening to see the parking lot and picnic tables covered with empty soda cans and plastic water bottles Abondoned by weekend visitors. Why people cannot clean up after themselves is a mystery to me, wish I could recommend a solution before we loose access to this and other good fishing locations.
ACG

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
799 Posts
I fished the tailrace of one of Ohio’s Army Core of Engineers dams this early AM July 4th. This is place with great access, pavilion, free picnic tables, restroom and mowed lawn. Coming here for last 10 years when visiting my brother. It was annoying, disheartening to see the parking lot and picnic tables covered with empty soda cans and plastic water bottles Abondoned by weekend visitors. Why people cannot clean up after themselves is a mystery to me, wish I could recommend a solution before we loose access to this and other good fishing locations.
ACG
My Army buddy had a cabin on Mosquito reservoir and the Amish were slobs. The launch was a pig sty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts