Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7/4/22 I fished for perch this morning. Not the best bite. They weren't schooled up. I had to pick at them. One here and there. But by 8:30 I had 12 keepers in the bucket. Maybe Next Week will be better. Caught with Gulp Minnow. I did get a few small ones with the perch spinner bait, but they were small. Beautiful weather, beautiful morning.
Fin Seafood Fish Marine biology Underwater
Water Sky Plant Tree Natural landscape
Vehicle Font Personal luxury car Display device Auto part
Time to go home. Pretty good MPG.

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
839 Posts
Glad you did better there than we did yesterday. All that was under the bridge in the shadows was damn catfish.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad you did better there than we did yesterday. All that was under the bridge in the shadows was damn catfish.
Rob I don't fish there. I have fished there one time a few years ago, but I never fish there. I fish a river about 10 or 15 miles from Easton. That is nowhere near Cabin Creek. If I did have a boat I would be fishing at the mouth of cabin creek looking for docks, piers, or rock along the shore line.

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
839 Posts
Rob I don't fish there. I have fished there one time a few years ago, but I never fish there. I fish a river about 10 or 15 miles from Easton. That is nowhere near Cabin Creek. If I did have a boat I would be fishing at the mouth of cabin creek looking for docks, piers, or rock along the shore line.
Looks like the marina there at the restaurant. And as for the mouth of Cabin Creek. ;)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Andy, if someone is google searching places you catch white perch, they need them more than you and surprised they still have an internet connection. Have a great safe holiday

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Andy, if someone is google searching places you catch white perch, they need them more than you and surprised they still have an internet connection. Have a great safe holiday
I forgot to tell on my fishing report I was catching quite a few pretty good spot. I was giving them to a lady on the pier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts