Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We headed out this morning at 6:00 again for the 1 hr ride south to 72A. Lines in and not long zzzzzz planner line 37" fat in the box 7:17. About 35 minutes later at 7:54 zzzzzzz planner line 40" on ice. At 8:04 deep umbrella bam 35". At 8:38 zzzzz another 37". At 9:32 zzz roof rod wtfb a 27.5 under :rolleyes:. Again at 10:05 zzzzz far palnner a 25" with more sea lice than I have ever seen on any one fish. Between all the action we had 2 knock downs. These fish hit the lures hard and when we wound them up to reset the shad was wrapped all around the hook. Picked up lines at 11:30 as a few of us had to be back. There were 7 of us today so we did not get all our fish only 4 overs and 2 unders. Winds were steady 10-15's from the sw in the morning working it's way to nw by the time we headed home. Good 2 fts not to bad. Fish are stll coming in with all the lice on them I would think. Very few boats out today, I could not see a single boat from 72 A south. There was an eel pot boat out setting lines all around so be carefull there everywhere. Fished mostly in 45" - 60' and marked very little bait. A few gannets but nothing great. Going to hit it again friday:yes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts