Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
What the hell is this? The Subaru wheel report? I came in here for a Green Bucket Report.馃榿

Reactions: Choptank River

Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
I think I am wasting my time on this fishing forum. Might have to look around. Thanks Guys!
It was supposed to be funny Andy, not a shot at you.

Registered
I say, if your gonna be a baby over a harmless little funny bucket joke. Take your bucket and go home. Plenty of other places to post your panfish reports.
I'm just an occasional poster on this forum but have been here long enough to see the passion for what some do, for example ( Andy, Skip and Gary). This forum would probably be dead without them and a handful of others. I was going to post early on Andy's post but glad I didn't. Andy, I enjoy your posts and pics however you like to post them to us. Can we have a little fun with each other, sure. I have thick skin and can take the critisizm, and really don't care of what some think. Some don't approve of Skip's diving, that's his passion. Gary likes posting pics with his new pup. I usually put in a couple of scenery pics. Andy puts in a couple of new objects so people don't think it's a before seen pic.

Great job on the bass and the wheely nice pics Andy, keep them coming.

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts