Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post a quick report, i shot my personal best today with a bow. In the morning i shot a 4 pt that i did not hit good so i waited 2.5 hours before looking to follow a good blood trail for another 2 hours just to jump my deer twice and never recover. After that i was pissed b.c i could not recover the dying deer. Regardless i was not going to end the day like that i went back in the evening to a place i saw a 8 pt walking friday and sure enough 402 pm he stepped out i whacked him good waited an hour and trailer him 45 yds there he layed not huge but the most points i have got with a bow

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
WTG... good deer, you never know when the big one is coming out this is good practice.... Stay Frosty, only a few bow days left.

·
Registered
193 Posts
great buck, I know how cool that feeling is to put some proof in the puddin for a day in the woods. Im new to the board but god I love the fall in the mid atlantic.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bow is the bear element he was shot in howard county.. surprisingly not a lot of rubs are scrapes in the area but a lot of bucks have been sighted on the prowl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts