Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IGFA ANNOUNCEMENT:

15 October 2008

I am pleased to announce that I just received confirmation that SIX Pending World Records caught in Virginia were approved TODAY!

This is a great accolade for our great fishery here in Virginia. Congrats to all the Anglers, Captains, and Crews!!! :clapping2:​

Species <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Genus <o:p></o:p>

Weight <o:p></o:p>

Catch Place <o:p></o:p>

Catch Date <o:p></o:p>

Angler <o:p></o:p>

Grouper, snowy <o:p></o:p>

Epinephelus niveatus <o:p></o:p>

68 lbs. 0 oz. - 30.8441 kgs <o:p></o:p>

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Norfolk</st1:place></st1:City> canyon Virginia USA <o:p></o:p>

8/17/2008 <o:p></o:p>

Jere D. Humphrey <o:p></o:p>

Species <o:p></o:p>

Barrelfish <o:p></o:p>

Hyperoglyphe perciformis <o:p></o:p>

17 lbs. 4 oz. - 7.82443 kgs <o:p></o:p>

<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Norfolk Canyon</st1:City> <st1:State w:st="on">Virginia</st1:State> <st1:country-region w:st="on">USA</st1:country-region></st1:place> <o:p></o:p>

8/17/2008 <o:p></o:p>

Marcus C. Jones III <o:p></o:p>

Slimehead, Darwin's <o:p></o:p>

Gephyroberyx Darwinii <o:p></o:p>

7 lbs. 8 oz. - 3.40192 kgs <o:p></o:p>

<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Norfolk Canyon</st1:City> <st1:State w:st="on">Virginia</st1:State> <st1:country-region w:st="on">USA</st1:country-region></st1:place> <o:p></o:p>

8/19/2008 <o:p></o:p>

Ron Van Kirk <o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>
Spadefish, <st1:place w:st="on">Atlantic</st1:place> <o:p></o:p>

Chaetodipterus faber <o:p></o:p>

W-02 kg (4 lb) <o:p></o:p>

7 lbs. 6 oz. - 3.34523 kgs <o:p></o:p>

<st1:placeName w:st="on">Chesapeake</st1:placeName> <st1:placeName w:st="on">Light</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Tower</st1:placeType> Reef <st1:State w:st="on">Virginia</st1:State> <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">USA</st1:place></st1:country-region> <o:p></o:p>

7/19/2008 <o:p></o:p>

Dr. Julie Ball <o:p></o:p>

LC <o:p></o:p>

Tippet W-02 kg (4 lb) <o:p></o:p>

1 lbs. 14 oz. - 0.850481 kgs <o:p></o:p>

Santore Wreck <st1:State w:st="on">Virginia</st1:State> <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">USA</st1:place></st1:country-region> <o:p></o:p>

8/3/2008 <o:p></o:p>

Dr.JulieBall <o:p></o:p>

Tippet W-06 kg (12 lb) <o:p></o:p>

2 lbs. 5 oz. - 1.04893 kgs <o:p></o:p>

Santore Wreck <st1:State w:st="on">Virginia</st1:State> <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">USA</st1:place></st1:country-region> <o:p></o:p>

8/3/2008 <o:p></o:p>

Dr. Julie Ball <o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nice job everyone.

Julie,

Looks like you have put on a few pounds since the last shower scene. I have a number for a trainer if you are interested. Wintertime can take its toll on an over 40-year-old-body.

Just kidding you look great!:rolleyes:

Good luck,

Chris

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice job everyone.

Julie,

Looks like you have put on a few pounds since the last shower scene. I have a number for a trainer if you are interested. Wintertime can take its toll on an over 40-year-old-body.

Good luck,

Chris
Not only are you a fool, you have no class.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Come on man, look at the pictures.

If you think I am serious then you need to lighten up. You may want to check on all of the funny shower scene pics that others posted...

Julie and I go way back to 1998...unless she has forgotten me.

I will forgive your lack of a sense of humor and obvious disregard for my correct 20/20 vision.

Chris

·
Registered
112 Posts
Come on man, look at the pictures.

If you think I am serious then you need to lighten up. You may want to check on all of the funny shower scene pics that others posted...

Julie and I go way back to 1998...unless she has forgotten me.

I will forgive your lack of a sense of humor and obvious disregard for my correct 20/20 vision.

Chris
If you're that close, joke with her like that in a personal email! My sense of humor is well in tact - I recognize it when I see it. Sleep well.

·
Registered
141 Posts
No problem,

I will "in person"....not e-mail. I'll see her at Lynnhaven.

She's a big girl and I'll get 8.5 hours tonight.

:yawn:

Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
IGFA Records.

Julie,
Congradulations of your and your crews IGFA certified records. Documenting IGFA entries is not a simple process and you have done well. If you bring a sample of the "fly" you used for your Spadefish records to the Virginia Anglers Club meeting Oct. 28th, I'll show you mine!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Nice job everyone.

Julie,

Good luck,

Chris
Damn right she looks great. In fact, I need to buy a splash guard for my keyboard.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts