Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post, and I wanted to say hello, I have been a member of Pier and Surf, and Stripers On Line, but never saw this forum before, and I am very happy I found it.

I have a 21' CC on the Patuxent River, and run out solomons. I prefer light tackle to trolling, but have started trolling more this fall to see if I cant hook up with something a little bigger.

Good luck to all you, I will be out tomorrow with my brother and father for hopefully some decent fishing, which it appears it will be.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Welcome aboard. A lot of Tidalfishers (Tfers) will be monitoring channel 68. Don't be afraid to ask for some info if you need some help finding some fish. Most guys are pretty good about helping out the new guy. They may have you call them on their cell phone so make sure you have one onboard. Good Luck.......................Mark

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Welcome. Lotsa good anglers on here. What does scooleen mean? :D

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Congrats on finding the most addictive website known to man kind :D. You are right in the middle of the best fishing around- both LTJ and trolling.Look forward to reading your posts with big fish ( by trolling of course :pp ).

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome aboard, I am relatively new as well. There are some very helpful people here with tons of good information. Enjoy!!:clap:

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Welcome to the board and believe me you will not fine a nicer bunch of guys that like to "FISH" and share there trip. Best of luck with the fishing and look foward to reading your reports.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Brandon:

Happy Thanksgiving also to you and your family. We will be somewhere between PAX river and the Rapp on Saturday and Sunday trolling in deep water. The boat is "Jubilee" and we monitor 16, 9 and 68. Good Luck to all and Happy Thanksgiving.

Fred

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Welcome. mlag was right about the cell phone. Also make sure you can get private messages (PM, bmail, board mail). Lot's of times good info comes to you that way.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
welcome aboard!

now you'll never get anything done at work!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts