Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they are late but its raining outside and Im just now getting a chance to get them loaded on here, new camera had me a little confused but I think I got it now!

We caught a ton of fish and these are not all the pictures I have, just a handfull. Fish were caught top to bottom on different pilons and different currents.

Capt_Ben
Above Average Sportfishing

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Ben Hawaii pics?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Billy, they are still uploading, I think I took a couple hundred! Give me a few and I'll post them.

Capt_Ben

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Most fish were caught around the High Rise using eels. All different depths. The small pencil eels are definately the way to go.

Dennis, Im not sure what was going on with the camera, I think it was the shiver affect from it being so dang cold out there! I just couldnt keep it steady. I had pictures from Hawaii that were effected the same way, but I think that was due to the alcohol:chugbeer:

Capt_Ben

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ben,

Thats just mean. Ha Ha!! Im huntin tomorrow and sat. but would love to go again. Your boat or mine. Thanks again for the trip the other night, Talk to you soon.

Jason

·
Registered
165 Posts
hell the camera might have you a little confused but it looks as if you know what you are doing when it come to night fishing for big cows NICE JOB

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Even a blind dog finds a bone every now and then :thumbup:

Capt_Ben

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jason,
We will break your record, I promise.Im gonna be gone this weekend, but we will get out there real soon.

Capt_Ben

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Most fish were caught around the High Rise using eels. All different depths. The small pencil eels are definately the way to go.

Dennis, Im not sure what was going on with the camera, I think it was the shiver affect from it being so dang cold out there! I just couldnt keep it steady. I had pictures from Hawaii that were effected the same way, but I think that was due to the alcohol:chugbeer:

Capt_Ben
:D

I have had a bunch of pictures come out the same way. I have no idea what causes it.:confused: I think it adds extra pizazz though.:clap:

I will go along with the :chugbeer: theory.

Dennis:))

1 - 16 of 16 Posts