Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Ive got a ton of spam on every board....any on yall's? I hope it's not a virus but on tidal fish every reply's got some stuff flashing on it like......JUNK> > > >

I hope I don't infect anyone.....[wink] The last guy I was with o the water (other than my dad, whose family) was BOB the Mailman and he took off today after fishing yesterday.....Hmmmm

·
Registered
766 Posts
Gotta be post of the year.

No negativity even though I noticed a few locals were inadvertently ommitted. Overall great theme of having the young (little Dayton) and Old(my dad M.W.).
I would love to see more of those as I have 2067 pics on my computer and 90% are fishing pics, I'd love to lend for the next post.
A few concerns - Hugh walking around with no fish????
Hugh on a boat with his arm around a pretty woman and a fish!
A pic of Ranger690's wife and Eric's wife - very good touch actually!
I know Eberwein weighs more than 83.5 pounds, how bout the fish he's holding?
One dude holding a cat with no tail - go figure !
Saw more flatheads much bigger than the last tourney.
Awesome job Scott Cannon, a.k.a. BIGCAT ! ! ! !
Kudos to BIGCAT for putting the post together. How bout it guys?

Let's let BigCat do another one.......SOON !

[excited][excited][excited][excited][excited][excited][excited][excited][

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Scott does deserve something for his work. Here you go buddy!

Dayton
(I wish I had more free time at work so my dad would like me.)

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
1,292 Posts
I missed the story on the cat with no tail. I saw the pic and was wondering. What's the story? Looks like a fresh wound.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Here you go. Chris' fish had a huge, wide head, but the body was narrow and the skin was weird. Looked like he used to be big and was losing weight. Tail was dripping blood. Yuk! I wish I had taken a pic of his head. It was wide like a 50-60 pound fish, but the body was slender.

Dayton

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks Big Cat, it helped to see what I haven't seen in so long. This has been a horrible year for me to fish thus far. The boat is in the shop and will be ready by middle of next week. From 50hp up to 70hp so I can get to hole "X" sooner. I'll be back on the James after the spawn. Crossed the Rap on 301 yesterday afternoon and the river never looked more inviting. I was only passing through. See y'all on the river soon---jonnycat

1 - 18 of 18 Posts