Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
fishing report= left lynnhaven at noon and fished the 2nd trolled north to the shoals then picked up and ran to the 4a shoals, back to the 4th and then to the 2nd... nothing to speak of for stripers but the guys were puling a few togs off the pillings. but it was a great day on the water.
------
boat Im practically giving away! its a 99 pro-line 24' walkaround and its loaded with a ton of electronics. The full ad is here in the tidal fish classifieds but here is a few pics. This boat only has 440 hours and is ready to fish today...it needs nothing but beer and ice. I just want it gone so I can rig up the new ride. I will even accept partial trades of things like car, truck, tools,harley,smaller boat..whatever.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the new ride is a 2004 Carolina Classic 28 twin diesel inboards with 285 horses each. It needs some rigging and electronics for offshore but it will be fine in the bay untill rigged properly. I bought a fighting chair and radar recently but still need some better electronics and outriggers and a few other items, but I'm getting there. Can't wait to get some tuna blood on her!

·
Registered
320 Posts
How fast will that boat go and what is its cruising speed? I looked on their website but they gave no info. Awsome boat though.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the asking price is $31k but make me a REASONABLE offer and it is yours, it comes with a trailer and more than what's in the pics. The ad in the classifieds is on the bottom of page 4 in the boats section it starts with... Reduced 24 pro-line. The cruise is about 29 and it truly sips the fuel. I have been 90 miles offshore fished all day and came back and only burned 90 gallons of gas. It hold 136 gallons.

·
Banned
127 Posts
great boat fished on it many times this boat is ROCKFISH ready and off shore ready who ever gets this PRO LINE they get a great boat cant wait to go on the new ride:clap:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the ad for this boat is now on the top of page 5 of the tidalfish boat classfieds. Thanks everyone for all the interest in the boat, I'm looking forward to getting it sold so I can finish rigging the new boat. And yes I will get the lite tackle crew out on this one soon! Tight lines to you all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts