Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,952 Posts
A friend hunts at the Marriott ranch and has two game cameras set up. He emailed me pictures of many more bears than deer.......Gary

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have a camera in Suffolk. Last week I had 50 bear pictures. One of the bears is close to or over the 500lb mark. I shot one last year, and I really don't have the urge this year. If I see the big one, I probably won't be able to hold back. I will try and post some of the pics this week.

Daniel

·
Registered
149 Posts
Needless to say they emptied the feeder. They took the lid to the feeder, that mysteriously showed up this weekend. I am sure someone will ask, but no we are not hunting in this area. We had low life spot lighters take out most of our big deer, and 30 others. We are trying to get a head count on what deer are left. One thing is for sure, we have bears.

Daniel

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had my chance this evening.I was walking back to the atv from an afternoon still hunt and walked up on a bear that would go at least 400 but probably more.I was standing about50 feet from it and it just lookedat me.I am not going to lie I was pretty damn nervous looking eye to eye at that large animal.I know some are going to ask why I didnt shoot well I did but into the groundto scare him off . ... Maybe next time I will be in a stand and relaxed but didnt want to shoot this evening.It was definitly something I will never forget.

·
Registered
245 Posts
King and Queen Bear

This is form a Buddy of mines trail cam in King and Queen County, which if anyone had told me there were Bears in King and Queen I would have said they were nut's. Here is the proof though, and it appears they are well fed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts