Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey Spin,
Nice fish man.Good thing you bought a new landing net.From the picture it looks like the Dutch Gap area.We need to hook up soon

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Nice work! These big fish reports sure makes it hard for me to decide whom to follow in two weeks.

I have lightned up the pic, but can't tell where you are. Who took the picture?

Dayton

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My girlfriend took the pics....I fought the fish for about 5 mins then I realized that she was sleep so I had to wake her up so she could net it for me[grin]

Hey Andy my buddy gave me those gloves because he thought they work good for handling the big fish

·
Registered
766 Posts
You beat me Spin ! My Dad caught a 52 and 33 Saturday night by himself and the night before I caught a 45 and BigCat caught a 35. Sunday night was not so good for us. Can't wait to go again ! striperjoe[excited][excited][excited]

Hey Dayton - maybe you can ride along with us and watch !

·
Registered
766 Posts
Hey Spin - you know that's not that hard to do ! Awesome fish buddy ! Maybe I will let you go with me next time, like the 23rd of July, sorry MW (my dad) is already booked. Maybe Dayton will go with you..............[grin][grin][grin][grin][grin]............oh yeah and if he does................GOOD LUCK ! ! ! !

2nd thought - take your girl !

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I believe my girl is fishing with her mom & Eberwiens wife.....They want to be the 1st all female team[grin][grin].....I wish them luck...lol.......I don't have a partner yet but I might take my lil bro....but Im not sure yet

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
are you trying to tell me something joe??Does Dayton want to fish with me??He will do alot better without me for sure

1 - 15 of 15 Posts