Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
14,062 Posts
Would it be a no no for the boys to ignore a girls comments on the bikini thread?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[Q]Fritzer originally wrote:
Would it be a no no for the boys to ignore a girls comments on the bikini thread?
[/Q]

How would I know you were ignoring it? because if you don't post, I won't know for sure, and if you post and tell me you're ignoring me, then I know you saw it, in which case, you really wouldn't be ignoring it, now would you?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[Q]Bryansfish originally wrote:
[Q]nu2fishing originally wrote:
Would it be a no-no for a girl to comment on the hot chic thread?
[/Q]Why would it be?
[/Q]

I'm a little old fashioned, I guess. I'd be entering virgin territory, so to speak...well maybe I could have chosen a better word [smile]

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
[Q]Bryansfish originally wrote:
Would it be a no-no for a girl to comment on the hot chic thread?
[/Q]Why would it be?
[/Q]

I'm a'little old fashioned, I guess. I'd be entering virgin territory, so to speak...well maybe I could have chosen a better word [smile]
[/Q]So try the comment out on us and we will help you determine if it would be appropriate.

·
14,062 Posts
[q]I'd be entering virgin territory, [/q]

Very punny.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[Q]djones originally wrote:
She's gathering up the nerve to tell us which one is a picture of her.
[/Q]

I could probably tell you which one looks the closest to me in "my day". [smile]

·
Registered
888 Posts
I think it would be hot to have a girl commenting on the hot chic page![excited]

We could see how well we agree...

Just because a woman has most of her body exposed doesn't mean she is beautiful or sexy. And some women are both beautiful and sexy no matter what they are wearing.

David

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[Q]David-C originally wrote:

Just because a woman has most of her body exposed doesn't mean she is beautiful or sexy. And some women are both beautiful and sexy no matter what they are wearing.

David
[/Q]

I agree with this totally. Maybe every now and then I might share my opinions. But now that I have your attention...[smile] when I saw this girl http://www.grokthis.com/erica-lee-24.jpg she seemed familiar. (by the way, she's sexy without even trying to be) Then I realized I had just read an article about her. Here's the link http://www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=5355

·
14,062 Posts
Oh, yeah, the high school teacher who got into trouble over her side job of posing for swimwear...

Cute; better than Mr. Dingle (my algebra teacher).

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[Q]David-C originally wrote:
I think this woman is beautiful, and she is all grown up!

msmichele.com

David
[/Q]

I have to become a member to view this...what's the hubby gonna think?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts