Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only a simple question for those knowledgeably with computers. If I am viewing a thread about trolling and want to copy and print 3 replys but not all of the replys, how do I do that? What I can't do is highlight the 3 replys at the same time to print them. Thank you, Bob

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Bob - With computers theres always several way to skin a cat, some ways are easier than others. Heres what I do if I want to print only a few replies to a post. Its certainly not the easiest way, but it works for me. It requires that you do some cut&pasteing to "Word". If you don't know how to cut&paste on a computer than ask any little kid in the world and they will show you.

- First I bring up the post with all the replies, just like you would if you wanted to read it.
- Scroll to the bottom and hit "Post Reply", just like you would if you were going to add your reply.
- Scroll to the bottom below the reply box and you will see a condensed version of the post and all the replies, MINUS all the hoopla icons that get in the way of printing.
- Find the replies you want to print and cut&paste them individually to "Word" or any word processing program you have on your computer. You might have to clean them up a little, like remove extra spacings, icons and such.
- Then print.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts