Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Youve seen him on the water, Youve read his post, Now see him in person

The treat is that Skip (27 Sail Fish) will be the speaker at the next MSSA Meeting in Carroll County. The meeting will be on Nov 6 at 7:30.

VFW 519 Poole Rd Westminster

You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 410-215-7376 for directions.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Can we get his autograph. Only kidding. If anyone wants to learn about live lineing or trolling thats the guy to hear. Never seen someone catch so many rock. It will be well worth it to go.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Hey Skip.................I didn't know that you knew your way around up here in the country. I'm goin to be on the eastern shore that day or I would plan to stop by. I have been wanting to attend a meeting at the Carroll County chapter, but just hasn't worked into my schedule yet...........................Mark

·
Premium Member
26,107 Posts
I guess they got desperate for a speaker. They promised free donuts :D. Should be a fun night.They asked me to discuss livelining and share some bay diving stories.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Can we get his autograph. Only kidding. If anyone wants to learn about live lineing or trolling thats the guy to hear. Never seen someone catch so many rock. It will be well worth it to go.
make sure to ask how he can tell if the spot are male or female on the fishfinder.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
That's easy. The females have bumps.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Skip- thanks for filling in for me as guest speaker that night. I've just had so many people ask me to speak all the time that i've had to turn them down or else i'd never stop talking-ya know?:D Carrol County isn't too far from me- i'll try my best to make it:thumbup:

Dave

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Videos o fhis presentation will go on sale after the 6th. Still trying to get the price worked out.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hadn't heard that he could tell the sex of the spot, with his DF < but knew he could tell if they were right or left swimmers.......LOL ! !

·
Registered
552 Posts
Guests are welcome. It would be nice to meet other TF'ers. We plan to squeeze every secret out of him before the night is through.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Directions

howz about some directions from Lancaster Pa. I want to learn all i can about catchen them there stripers. Ive cought 3 of them so far:clapping2:. Id like to get 3 in one day:thumbup: thanx john.

·
Premium Member
26,107 Posts
Have to see how time goes but might be able to go over a few things about trolling.If not - I'm always willing to come back later in early spring.

I know first hand how tough it is to get speakers for events - I never mind helping out- it's fun.

·
Registered
552 Posts
The Carroll County Chapter meets at the VFW at 7:30 PM this Thursday. The address is 519 Poole Rd. Westminster, MD 21157

·
Registered
290 Posts
price

does this cost anything to get in? I"ll be there with a friend, and his wife. I need to know how big of a purse to carry:nono: hey if you cant make fun of yourself,dont even think about it with others. Looking to have a good time there. Take notes till i get there.I'm comeing from Manheim Pa. I work till 5 so I hope i dont hit to much traffic. john

1 - 20 of 22 Posts